Flight Traing is proud to bring you the best professional flight training options available. We have listened to industry professionals and created a comprehensive FAA/CAAC approved part 141 flight program. We hold ourselves to the highest degree of professionalism with formal ground briefings, airline-oriented flight training, a comprehensive flight syllabus, and by offering the most advanced training in cutting-edge glass cockpit aircraft and simulators. AASW.US is passionate about instilling our core values and professional flight fundamentals into the foundation of every individual to create the safest and the most competent pilots for the next generations pilots.
飞机学校很荣幸为您提供最好的专业飞行训练选择。我们听取了行业专业人士的意见，并创建了一个全面的FAA / CAAC批准的第141部分飞行计划。我们通过正式的地面简报，面向航空公司的飞行培训，全面的飞行教学大纲以及提供尖端玻璃驾驶舱飞机和模拟器的最先进培训，致力于最高程度的专业化。 AASW.US热衷于将我们的核心价值观和专业飞行基础知识灌输到每个人的基础上，为下一代飞行员创造最安全和最有能力的飞行员。
Flight Training is proud and honored to work with students from around the world. We are approved by the United States Government to issue I-20s for the M-1 & F-1 Visas to qualifying students. Please contact us for more details.
1. Students must provide proof of financial ability (bank statements) to pay for your training and living expenses while attending school in the US. (Immigration requirement required to apply for the M-1 or F-1 Visa)。
2. Students must be able to read, write, and understand the English language.
3. Students must be able to obtain an FAA 3rd Class Medical certificate.
4. Students must complete an application for admission and submit it with the appropriate fee
5. Students must submit proof of education-high school transcript/diploma, G.E.D. or college transcript/diploma. The credentials for all international student’s secondary education is to be translated and certified to be at least equivalent to a U.S. high school diploma.
学生必须提交教育证明 - 高中成绩单/文凭，G.E.D。或大学成绩单/文凭。所有国际学生中学教育的证书将被翻译和认证至少相当于美国高中文凭。
A student can start at any age, although you must be 16 to solo, and aircraft , and 17 to obtain your FAA/ Private Pilot Certificate. During flight education , student will be requires to make an appointment with the admissions staff to complete some enrollment paperwork.
学生可以在任何年龄开始学飞行了，但你必须是16岁周岁才可以独自飞行, 17岁才能获得你的FAA /私人飞行员证书。在飞行教育期间，学生将被要求与招生人员预约完成一些入学文书工作。
The FAA requires a minimum of 40 flight hours to qualify for the Private Pilot Certificate. Many schools estimate the price of their flight-training program on FAA minimums. we prefer to quote a more safety minded and realistic number. The national average to obtain a Private Pilot Certificate is about 60 hours of flight training. All pricing quoted is only an estimate
Our CPDT program is designed to have the students complete private pilot through commercial single engine / multi-engine ratings. This opens up the student’s possibilities for more jobs allowing them to fly either Multi Engine or Single Engine aircraft for hire. The time frame for the Commercial Pilot Direct Track is approximately eleven months.
CONTACT US for pricing
Our FIDT program is designed to have the student complete Private Pilot through, Certified Flight Instructor and Instrument rating. This will allow the student to apply for a flight instructor job to build their flight time towards the minimum requirements, (required to apply for an airline position). The time frame for the Flight Instructor Direct Track is approximately sixteen months.
CONTACT US for pricing .
reasons to be a pilot are :
Swimming pools, Ballard & ping pong tables, weight room, gym and spa