Flight Training is proud to bring you the best professional flight training options available. We have listened to industry professionals and created a comprehensive FAA/CAAC approved part 141 flight program. We hold ourselves to the highest degree of professionalism with formal ground briefings, airline-oriented flight training, a comprehensive flight syllabus, and by offering the most advanced training in cutting-edge glass cockpit aircraft and simulators. AASW is passionate about instilling our core values and professional flight fundamentals into the foundation of every individual to create the safest and most competent pilots for the next generation of pilots.
Flight Training is proud and honored to work with students from around the world. We are approved by the United States Government to issue I-20s for the M-1 & F-1 Visas to qualifying students. Please contact us for more details.
1. Students must provide proof of financial ability (bank statements) to pay for your training and living expenses while attending school in the US. (Immigration requirement required to apply for the M-1 or F-1 Visa)。
2. Students must be able to read, write, and understand the English language.
3. Students must be able to obtain an FAA 3rd Class Medical certificate.
4. Students must complete an application for admission and submit it with the appropriate fee
5. Students must submit proof of education-high school transcript/diploma, G.E.D., or college transcript/diploma. The credentials for all international student’s secondary education are to be translated and certified to be at least equivalent to a U.S. high school diploma.
A student can start at any age, although you must be 16 to solo and aircraft , and 17 to obtain your FAA/ Private Pilot Certificate. During flight education, students will be required to make an appointment with the admissions staff to complete some enrollment paperwork.
The FAA requires a minimum of 40 flight hours to qualify for the Private Pilot Certificate. Many schools estimate the price of their flight-training program on FAA minimums. We prefer to quote a more safety minded and realistic number. The national average to obtain a Private Pilot Certificate is about 60 hours of flight training. All pricing quoted is only an estimate.
Our CPDT program is designed to have the students complete private pilot through commercial single engine / multi-engine ratings. This opens up the student’s possibilities for more jobs allowing them to fly either Multi-Engine or Single Engine aircraft for hire. The time frame for the Commercial Pilot Direct Track is approximately eleven months.
CONTACT US for pricing
Our FIDT program is designed to have the student complete Private Pilot through Certified Flight Instructor and Instrument rating. This will allow the student to apply for a flight instructor job to build their flight time towards the minimum requirements (required to apply for an airline position). The time frame for the Flight Instructor Direct Track is approximately sixteen months.
CONTACT US for pricing.
Ms. Fu 001-505-227-4284
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or YUNU@AASW.US
reasons to be a pilot are :
Swimming pools, Ballard & ping pong tables, weight room, gym, and spa
Copyright © 2022 Aviation America SW LLC - All Rights